Kentmere 400 ISO Black & White Bulk Roll 35mm film 30m
Kentmere 400 ASA is a flexible and high-speed black and white negative film offering a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°, making it suitable for use in available light and action photography, as well as general use. The film is characterized by a fine grain structure and good sharpness, as well as a broad tonal range and wide exposure latitude.
This item is one 100'-long roll of standard-perforation 35mm film designed for bulk loading applications.
• suitable for indoor and outdoor shots
• fine grain
• excellent sharpness
• broad exposure latitude
• rich tonal range with good contrast
• compatible with most standard developers
• panchromatically sensitized
• sensitized from 380 to 660 nm at 2.850K