1960457 Ilford ID-11 Film Developer for B&W film 1L [BDL]
Ilford ID -11 Film Developer is for use where fine grain negatives are required without a loss of emulsion speed. ID -11 ensures the best balance of fine grain, sharpness and tonal rendition, and can be used with all formats of film, producing negatives which allow a high degree of enlargement.
- ID -11 is supplied as a powder and shows exceptional consistency in performance throughout its working life.
- ID -11 is a Metol - Hydroquinone borax type of developer.
- It is made up to a stock solution for normal tank or tray use, and can be further diluted 1+1 or 1+3 for users who prefer longer development times, a higher degree of sharpness, and are willing to use ID -11 on a "one- shot" basis.
- Development time in tanks (68°F/20°C) for Ilford Delta 100 35mm film:
- Stock solution = 7 min. Diluted 1+1 = 10 min.
- Diluted 1+3 = 15.5 min. For Ilford Delta 400 35mm film (at 400 exposure):
- Stock solution = 7 min. Diluted 1+1 = 10.5 min.
- Diluted 1+3 = 18 min.
- One litre of working strength stock solution (not diluted) will process 10 rolls of 35mm/120 film.
- Diluted 1+1 it will process up to 5 rolls of 35/120 film.
- Storage time for Unopened full bottle ID-11 Stock solution is 6 months .
- For half full bottles of stock solution storage time is 1 month. If stock is diluted it can only be used as a "one-shot" developer and should not be stored.