Budget Develop Kit for B&W 35mm & 120 Film. Dev Tank,chems,info pack, free film
Australian Stock--NOTE: All freight done at cost, any excess refunded! Freight for this kit is $15.70.
This kit includes the quality basic hardware and black and white chemicals you need to start developing your own black and white or colour films. (only black and white chemicals in kit)
The kit contains:
- Paterson System 4 film tank with two reels adjustable for 35mm or 120 roll film.Free roll of 35mm B&W film.
- Accurate mercury free thermometer.
- 25 ml measuring cylinder, has graduations to 0.5ml.
- 100 ml of RODINAL One Shot film developer.
- 100 ml of ADOFIX Fixer
- 50ml of ADOFLO wetting agent
- 100ml bottle of odour free Stop Bath
- Sample 35mm film strip to practice loading reels with
- Illustrated instructions on how to develop B&W film.
- Data sheets and Dev chart for all chemicals.
You can develop 10 black and white films with this kit before you need to reorder chemistry. A chem refill kit is available.
If you have no darkroom or room you can totally black out, you may need a film change bag, also usually available in our store.
The following items are assumed to be in your house already:
A Dark room to spool the film (alternatively buy a film change bag)
A timer with minute and seconds, kitchen timer or smartphone works fine.
A pair of scissors
Clothes pegs to hang the film for drying
3 x 600ml jugs for developer, stop bath and fixer.
A colour film upgrade kit is in development, coming soon!!